Hello! ッMy name is Sureyya Stefan. I'm a UX Designer from California.
"The organism has one basic tendency and striving - to actualize, maintain, and enhance the experiencing organism” - Carl Rogers
An important aspect to design is understanding the users of design. I believe design follows a path similar to individuals in the sense that it is ever changing in an effort to be at its fullest potential. Design is a reflection of growth, creativity, and efficiency. I want to work on projects that continue to help us grow and be our best selves.
I grew up in Brooklyn, NY and have lived in Los Angeles, CA for the past 10 years. My early educational background was involved Early Childhood Education and Psychology. In California I received my bachelors in Communication Studies and a focus in Mediation & Conflict Resolution.
I transitioned into UX design earlier this year because I enjoy creating experiences to be remembered. I believe in paying attention to details, appreciating change, and looking for new opportunities. The world has been changing into a more technology based platform and I wanted to turn with the world.
• Formulated effective management and delivery of holiday products for 400 clients resulting in $100,000 in sales for the business
• Creatively designed display boards to market specials, promotions, and events driving sales by building new and returning clientele.
• Trained and counseled 50 incoming employees ensuring an intimate understanding of the company, methods of service, and policies through created training courses and educational materials
REBEL REPUBLIC SOCIAL HOUSE
• Trained and developed performance programs to help ensure employees understand their roles and responsibilities.
• Responsible for the recruitment of staff; posting jobs, screening resumes, interviews, and scheduling
• Connected with staff in a timely manner regarding all HR related matters including compensation, benefits, and company policies.
Roberts research laboratory
• Create real-time reports on current market conditions to upper management.
• Support research and development efforts to create new products, equipment and processes.
• Create and manage a database of information gathered from research for over 100 clientele
. • Maintain confidential communications for project deliverables for multiple clients at a time. • Gather, arrange and correct research data to create representative graphs and charts highlighting results for presentations.
• Coordinate and perform a range of staff and operational support activities for the unit; serves as a liaison with other departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
The Hoook & plow
• Incorporate creative, technical, and analytical skills for events with 60+ guests with revenue surpassing $15,000.
• Manage invoices; check costs and accuracy, set up new vendors, processing, and monitor timely payments and requests.
We are the change!
We evolve by understanding, remembering, and adapting to the environment around us. We design with remembering the past but thinking of the future.